For decades, the Children’s Learning Center (CLC) has provided a fun, safe, stimulating, and encouraging environment for young children of the community. CLC believes that every child, regardless of social or economic status, race, or religious affiliation has the right to grow socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and spiritually.
CLC follows a play-based curriculum to foster that growth…
- SOCIALLY, through interaction with other children through experiences in play and working together.
- INTELLECTUALLY, through hands-on activities which impart general knowledge.
- PHYSICALLY, through activities that promote healthy growth in large and small muscles, motor coordination, perceptual development, and more.
- EMOTIONALLY, by encouraging feelings of self-worth through many opportunities to succeed, as well as recognizing experiences that help develop coping skills, all while maintaining a safe and secure setting with teachers and classmates.
- SPIRITUALLY, by teaching and modelling God’s presence and abiding love.