- Do we allow switching days?
No we do not. The days that you are contracted for are your days. You are welcome to add a day if the classroom has space, but you will be responsible for paying the cost of that day on top of your “regular” days.
- When is tuition due?
Statements are handed out the first week of the month. You can pay three ways.
1. You can pay in full at the beginning of the month
2. You can pay half on the 3rd and the remainder on the 15th
3. You can pay the beginning of each week.
- What forms of payment do we accept?
We take all major credit cards. You also pay with cash, check, or money order.
- Do I still have to pay for the day if my child is out sick?
Yes, you are contracted for those days. You pay for the spot regardless if your child attends.